Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette ''''First Thoughts''''





My first impression is wow l love the different packaging. l find it a bit weird tho that they didn't call it naked 4 but l love the smoky design on the cover. Its a bit different than the naked 2 & 3 because this has a more plastic feel than the tin feel. 




The colours in this palette are definitely more smoky than the rest of the other palettes, lots of blues and grays along with browns but my favourite is the dark purple shade in this called smolder and there are one or two pink shades thrown in there too . I can't wait to wear these.


When l swatched these it took me twice to get a decent swatch so l don't know if lt's my palette that l got but it isn't very pigmented compared to the others l bought. I do like the feel of them and l think they will blend very easily but we'll see.

If anyone else has gotten this palette , l'd love to know what you thought of it , please comment below :) 

Lots of Love 

Rose xx 

Comments

Popular Posts