300g of lean mince
1 can of chopped tomatoes
1 stick of celery
1 packet of mushrooms
1 red pepper
1 medium carrot
1/2 pint of beef stock
2 cloves of garlic
- Prepare vegetables by dicing carrots, mushrooms,red pepper and celery, grate the cloves of garlic.
- Fry the mince until cooked and add the mushrooms, onions and garlic.
- Then add the carrots, red pepper and celery
- When half way there add your stock and chopped tomatoes
- Leave the bolognese on a low heat while regularly stirring
- Serve with some spaghetti and parmesan cheese
Hope you like this recipe and would love to know what you thought of it :) lf you would like to follow these blogs , follow me on facebook, twitter and google by the links on the right .
Thank you so much for reading my blogs
Lots of Love